CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

L.O.V.E!




1. Love is never measured by the times he made you laugh,
but by the number of times he made you
smile after you cried.

2. There are a lot people who call you by your name, but there is only
one person who can make it sound
so damn special.

3. Never waste time on someone who doesn’t have time for you. Be with someone
who will say “time is wasted if I am not with you”.

4. I want to love someone whose heart has been broken, so that
he knows exactly how it feels and
won’t break mine.

5. The person who has truly loved you is the only one who has the strength
to accept your mistakes and forgive you.

6. You’re the guy that makes me laugh, the guy that makes me cry, the guy that makes me
want to punch the wall out of anger, but at the end you’re still
the one I’ll love forever.

7. Love doesn’t make your world more colorful. It just opens your eyes
to what you can’t see before.

8. I hate the fact that you ignore me for so long, then you start talking to me like
nothing happened and by saying the simplest things, you can make me smile again.

9. Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world. Choose the one
who makes your world beautiful.

10. Time slows down whenever you’re around

0 comments: